Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is one of the most prestigious scholarships in Europe. The Erasmus Mundis Scholarship 2022 is now open for the 2022-2023 academic year. The scholarship is available for international students. The recipients of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship are given an opportunity to study Masters or Phd at any listed European University.
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters are delivered by numerous higher education institutions and are run across multiple countries. The scholarship is fully funded and covers the tuition fee completely. It also gives you a monthly allowance as well as allowances for travel. There are a number of different benefits of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022.
In this post, today we will look into the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 program. We are going to look at the listed Universities and Countries that offer this scholarship. We will also take a look at the eligibility and the process of applying for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 and discuss much more about this topic.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022-2023 Fully Funded
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded scholarship program for International students. It is one of the most generous scholarships in Europe. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 to 2023 gives you a chance to apply for Masters and PhD programs from any of the listed Universities around the globe. Since the scholarship is fully funded, you don’t have to worry about your tuition fees at all. Again, there are no GRE requirements and you might not need to contact the professors.
There are several other benefits to this scholarship besides it being fully funded. It also gives you a monthly allowance and tickets for international flights. However, the scholarship program is also very competitive. Last year the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship was awarded to 2,450 international students. For this year, it is estimated that 2500 scholarships will be awarded to deserving candidates. The program doesn’t require any prior job experience.
You will also get a chance to do an internship during the 2 years of study. The joint Master’s program is available for 1 and 2 years. So the recipients of this scholarship will be able to get funding from 12 to 24 months. All the educational and living expenses will be covered by the Erasmus+.
The last date of application is different for different programs. If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, you should check the official website of the University where you want to study for the final date of application.
Benefits Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022
As we mentioned earlier, the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is fully funded. But there are so much more benefits of this scholarship program. It also pays off all your living expenses and gets an opportunity to do part-time interning during your study.
Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022
- A monthly stipend of 1100 – 1500 Euros
- Fully waivered tuition fees
- Allowance for travel
- Tickets for international flights
- No bond restriction that requires you to return to the country
- Travel allowance for the recipient when they want to travel to a country during the course of their study
- A working visa will be granted to all the recipients of the scholarship when they complete their Master’s or PhD programs.
On top of fully waivered tuition fees, you also will get travel allowances, and tickets for international flights, and you will receive a monthly allowance. Your entire study and living cost will be covered by the program. Also, there’s no bond that restricts returning to the country. Additionally, you can get a working visa and get a job in the country you’ve studied in. This will allow you to live in the country.
Available Field of Studies
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 has a wide range of fields of study. You can pick any of these courses/programs for your Master’s or PhD. Here’s the list of the available fields of study:
- Arts (ART)
- Chemistry (CHE)
- Economic Sciences (ECO)
- Education (EDU)
- Environmental and Geosciences (ENV)
- Information Science and Engineering (ENG)
- Life Science (LIF)
- Mathematics (MAT)
- Physics (PSY)
- Political Science (POL)
- Psychology (PSY)
- Social Science and Humanities (SOC)
You can look at the official website of Erasmus Mundus to find the subject that you want to study.
Countries offering Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 gives you the opportunity to study in any of the listed countries. The following are the listed countries where you can study Master and PhD:
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- United States
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Sri Lanka
These are all the countries that we’ve found on the official website. You can head over to the website and check out all the available countries.
Eligibility or Requirements
The scholarship has amazing benefits and is one of the most prestigious in Europe, but it does have some strict eligibility. You should check with the institute if there are any language requirements.
There are some eligibility criteria for this scholarship program. If you want to apply for this scholarship then take heed of the following eligibilities:
- Must have an IELTS score of 6.5. (Some programs accept Duolingo English Test Proficiency. It is an alternative test for IELTS that you can take from anywhere including your home).
- Must have 16 years of a complete education
- Usually, a good CGPA is recommended (above 3.0) but students with a 2.5 to 3.0 CGPA were also selected for this program. So if you have an average CGPA, you should take the chance
- GRE NOT required
- Two letters of recommendation are required. This might vary depending on the program. You should check the program’s website to ensure.
- A certificate of residence. This certificate is required to prove that you have not been residing in Europe for a year or more in the past 5 years. This certificate can be acquired from your University, workplace, or local municipal building and attested by a public lawyer.
- All of your degrees and transcripts
- A letter of motivation
- Study plan essay or a research project proposal
These are the requirements or eligibility of the scholarship program. Usually, students with high CGPA are selected but some students with low CGPA ranging from 2.5 to 3.0 were also selected. So if you have an average or poor CPGA, you can still try your luck!
You don’t need any previous work experience and the GRE is also not required. However, you do need a good IELTS score or a good Duolingo English Proficiency Test result. Also, there are no age restrictions for applying.
Preparations for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022
To prepare for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022, you should go to the official site and follow the instructions. From there you can apply for a Master’s or PhD program of your choosing. The way you prepare for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 is up to you but here are some guidelines to help you out.
- Go to Erasmus Mundus Scholarship website and contact the program coordinators from there.
- Scroll down and you’ll find several available programs
- On the left side, there are various drop-down selections. From the Year field, select “2022” then select your Field of Study, Universities, Duration, etc. and click on search. It will show you all the available programs based on your search result.
- Select and finalize 3 programs that are most relevant to your field of study
- Check the program criteria and eligibility. Start preparing for the program as early as possible for example, prepare your motivational letter, study plan, etc.
That’s basically how you can prepare for your program. Try to pick the best-suited programs and then check the criteria. After applying, prepare your transcripts, and motivation letters and check if all the eligibility matches.
How to Apply
From the previous heading, you already know the process of application. But we are providing the link here as well. The following is the link to Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 website:
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 program is a fantastic scholarship program for international students who are pursuing higher degrees. This is one of the most esteemed scholarship programs in Europe. It is fully subsidized and all your living costs will be covered along with travel expenses. What more could a student ask for?
Even if you have an average CGPA, don’t worry, many students with average CGPA were selected for this program. Believe in yourself and apply with confidence. We wish you all the best in your pursuit of higher education!