Recently the National University has revealed the time table for the 2020 2nd year examination of Degree and certificate courses on their official website. The 2nd year examination was delayed due to the lockdown declared after the COVID positive cases spiked.
The exam routine was made public on the official website of National University on 27th February 2022. On the same day, the result of the BPAD semester exam was also published. In this article, we want to inform you about the upcoming examination of the 2nd year of Degree and certificate courses. We will also discuss some other topics. So, let’s get started!
Time table for the 2020 Exam of Degree pass and certificate course
As mentioned above, the exam date, time and routine of 2020 2nd year examination of Degree and certificate courses has been declared. The post was published on 27th February in the official website of National University. The exams were delayed previously considering the COVID state of the country.
This notice was received from the official website of National University. All the news, notices, announcements related to National University are always available on this website. You can visit the website to stay updated with the news.
From the official website’s document we came to know the following information:
- Exam starts from: 04/04/2022
- Exam time: 9:30 AM
- Exam Code: 1102
The following is the exam routine of the 2nd year examination:
To download and read the original PDF document, visit this link https://www.nu.ac.bd/uploads/2018/notice_4510_pub_date_27022022.pdf
Some rules regarding the exam
The students will be attending the exams according to the time, date, and subject codes mentioned in their admit cards. The admit cards of the students will be available on the official website of the National University (www.nu.ac.bd/admit or www.nu.ac.bd).
A total Tk.450 will be required to participate in the exam. Students will receive their admit cards with the digital signatures of the exam controller. All the rules and regulations regarding the exam can be seen in the PDF document itself. These rules are:
- The students will attend the exams according to the mentioned subject code in the admit cards
- Notice for the College principles: The college principles should download and print the admit cards of the students from the website www.nu.ac.bd/degree. The admit cards will have the digital signature of the exam controller. Then the principals must distribute the admit cards among the students.
- Students must download their roll profile from the website (www.nu.edu.bd/admit) and print 2 copies of it. They must submit 1 copy in their respective college and submit the other one to the officer in charge of the exam center along with Tk 300 prior to 3 days of exam. The remaining Tk. 150 will be used to conduct the examination.
- All information regarding the exam will be available on the official website of National University. The website links are www.nu.ac.bd and www.nu.ac.bd/degree. It is requested to visit the website 3 times (morning, afternoon, night) for the duration of the exam, to get the latest information. Note that no post will be sent through email
Due to the COVID situation schools, colleges and various education institutions were forced to take online classes. Although the online classes were good for the general academic, it’s nothing like the in-person classes. As you know, the physical classes started from 22nd February, which is a partial reopening of the educational institutions. The full opening will be from 4th March.
As the exam of the Degree and certificate courses were already delayed, it’s only reasonable that it should be taken as soon as possible. For that reason, the date was fixed at 4th March, 2022 i.e as soon as the full reopening starts. The exam will last till 25th of March, 2022.